Wednesday 12 October 2011

New Facebook Page

Yesterday I launched a new Sam Stone page.

This is going to be different from my old page in many ways.

Firstly, I will  be using it more than my personal page in the coming months so all current news will go on there first, and secondly, I'll be offering an 'open house' to all writers, readers, reviewers and writers groups.

WRITERS: You can come along at anytime and post a blurb introducing yourself and tell us about your projects. I won't be offended if you post links to your latest books either.

READERS: I want to hear from you too! Tell us what you like or dislike in literature. It will be a friendly environment for people genuinely interested in fiction.

REVIEWERS: Post links to your reviews and blogs. We'd love to see and share them.

WRITERS GROUPS: Post your news. Tell us what you do and where.

So come along and join in the party. Start discussions or just join in. Post reviews. Tell us your news. Or sit back and read referrals for the latest books, stories and novels.

To join in the fun - click here : Sam Stone


Sam x

No comments: