Wednesday 27 August 2008

Killing Kiss

The copies of Killing Kiss have finally arrived at the publishing house. So if you want to be among the first to receive a copy, order now by clicking the link at the side of my blog. Needless to say, I can't wait to see it myself!!

This version is my preferred copy, although I know that some of you will miss the Prologue; there is an added bonus Epilogue so you might forgive me when you read it.

As you'll notice I have an endorsement from the wonderful Tanith Lee, you can visit her online at www.tanithlee.com. I've been a big fan of her work for a long time so I was delighted that she liked the book so much.

Onwards and upwards - must crack on now, as Futile Flame awaits and must be finished by December ...

1 comment:

David said...

Looking forward to seeing the book Sam. You must be very proud.

David